To submit material to be included in our repository, please fill out and submit the form below. For help in determining the learning audience, topics and instructional methods, please use this guide. You will receive notification if your submission has been approved, however we will not be able to provide you with detailed results of the evaluation.
Note: Inclusion of training materials, events, speakers and resources on our website does not imply endorsement by the University of Southern California.
By submitting a request for inclusion of materials on the training website, the person submitting this form is stating that:
- he/she agrees to have the materials hosted on the training website and made available for download and use under the License by users of the training website;
- if the training material is owned by an organization or entity not the submitter, the person submitting the materials is stating that he/she is authorized to submit the training material and has the consent of any organization or entity which has an interest or ownership in the training material to submit the request and to permit the identification of the owner of the materials on the web site along with the identification of the training materials;
- the training materials complies with copyright and other legal requirements and does not violate or infringe any rights of any person or organization;
- the training materials does not contain any personally identifiable health information under HIPAA nor any other individual information protected by privacy laws;
- he/she and the owners of the materials (if an organization or entity other than the person submitting this form, understand and agree that the web site operators will not be liable to the submitter or any user (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the use of this hosting service, or website or the download or use of the training materials submitted, for any damages whatsoever, including for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data. These limitations of liability apply even if the owner, submitter or user has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
USC does not assert any legal ownership or claim over the materials and is not responsible for the content therein. Inclusion of materials is provided as a service for enhancing understanding of and response to elder abuse.
*If the material you are submitting is not already accessible (e.g., on another website), please review the Copyright information below.
Training materials hosted on our repository will be made available for download under the Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike (by-nc-sa) License (the “License”) as designated by the Creative Commons License Framework. For more information and to see a copy of the license, click here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/us/
Users of the training material will be free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
Attribution — User must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made.
Non Commercial — User may not use the material for commercial purposes.
Share Alike — If user remixes, transforms, or builds upon the material, user must distribute his/her contributions under the same License.
No additional restrictions — Users may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the License permits.